Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Art...


DSC01911, originally uploaded by joshuaone6to9.

Another random art that I saw as I was walking around Ennis (Innis). It's in the centre of Ennis (Innis). Just interesting stuff that caught my attention. I was thinking of the artist that created this, creativity indeed is in each person, it just expressed in different ways!

I do believe though that whatever was expressed is what the person feeling and what he/she thinking. And I think that goes to other medium of arts (writing, songs, painting, etc.).

That is why I always think of the person/s behind each artwork/writings that I read or viewed, I always wonder about these people behind their creation/s. I think its interesting to sit down and hear them talk about their creation/s. What motivates them.

No comments: