Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beautiful...


DSC02177, originally uploaded by joshuaone6to9.

Another beautiful flower that makes me smile:)...and again, I don't know the name of this flower!:( (sorry!)...I enjoy and appreciate simple things in life and simple things always makes me smile:)

Many times I have asked myself, why is it that people (us) makes life complicated most of the time? That if we want to, we can enjoy and be happy and content with simple things, but no, most of the people (us) wants to complicate things and then in the end we are the ones that suffer in trying to "un-complicate" matters!

I think, we just have to learn how to stop or slow down a bit, and try to enjoy and appreciate the things around us, and I am sure that will help us a lot in dealing with everyday issues, as we will see things in different perspective.

No comments: