Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another Lovely Flower...


DSC02166, originally uploaded by joshuaone6to9.

Most of the time I just point and shoot when I am taking photos of anything that interest me and most of the time I am pleased with the way some of my photos came out:)...I have more to learn in photography and I will keep practicing and learning!:)

I like this photo...i like the flower made its way out under the bunch of leaves that almost made it impossible for the flower to get out or be seen...

It reminds me about life, that under any circumstances or in the midst of things that are going on in our lives there are beautiful and good things that wanted to come out of it, if only given a chance to grow and bloom...given just a tiny way out to make itself seen and brighten up everything around us...a tiny spark of light can make a big difference in a dark place or seems like a hopeless situation...

No comments: