Friday, June 20, 2008

Have a Seat...


DSC01948, originally uploaded by joshuaone6to9.

Isn't this one another brilliant piece of art?

As I am blogging this, I am thinking that (maybe) its the same artist/s that created all these interesting pieces that I stumbled upon while walking around Ennis (Innis-its gaelic name) centre.

Would be nice to find out who this artist/s and get to know a bit of him/her and to understand what motivated him/her to these interesting pieces....

Some people are just gifted in arts and I applaud them for sharing their gifts and talents to their community (and to those that are visiting). And I believe that we, as part of a community should share whatever gifts or talents we have.

Something to give back to our community and it also added richness to it as well as to establish a good rapport within the community. I think that's a good way of sharing and caring for the community and to each other.

No comments: