Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kilkee County Clare Cliffs

Another photo in Kilkee County Clare Cliffs. I wonder about the history of this place. I am sure there is a great story behind this cliffs.

That led me to think of the wise and older people. I am certain that the elderly people has great stories to tell and share with the younger ones.

When I was a little child I always enjoy whenever my grandparents are telling me their stories. How was their lives before and during the war. How they lived their lives then. How the Spanish occupation of the Philippine Islands was. The occupation of Japanese and Americans.

My grandparents and their friends has so much stories to share with us then. And I enjoyed every moment of those times. I always looked forward to the evening's story telling.

Same with this beautiful, massive, and formidable rocks/cliffs, I am sure there is lots of great stories behind it. And I will be one of the people that will be happy to hear those great stories.:)

No comments: