Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dancing in the Moonlight

Lovely night with the full moon isn't it? Have you ever experienced walking in the moonlight? Isn't it a nice and peaceful feeling? This photo was taken in County Clare Lake, in Ireland.

I love walking in the moonlight or even dancing as I walk or just being outside in the garden watching and enjoying the moonlight. I remember when I was growing up, when the moon is full my friends and I will always meet up infront of our house and just talk, dancing or walk around the blocks under the moonlight. It was fun times.

I remember one night and it was full moon I was out with my friends. I sneaked out of the house with my father's motorcylce and went for a joy ride with some friends. It was fun until I hit a tree and I was thrown out from the motorcycle. Of course, I got reprimanded the following day when my father discovered that his motorcycle has some broken parts (mirrors, headlights, etc.) and found out that I sneaked it out that night!

I do have lots of good memories of Moonlight. I enjoy the moonlight as much as I enjoy the sunrise and the sunset.

Amazing how God make all these beautiful creations. The moon, sun, lake, forest all of them gives us some kind of peace, joy and enjoy them, that is if we take time to stop, look or observe these creations, then we will learn to appreciate and be thankful of them.

Looking on this photo I wonder if there other people that are enjoying this time of the night with the full moon. The reflection of the moonlight into the water is just amazingly beautiful. I am sure the fishes (or whatever creatures that lives in that lake) are enjoying the moonlight as well, they probably dancing or playing in the moonlight too!:)

No comments: