Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beach Sand


beach pics august '07 077, originally uploaded by joshuaone6to9.

Always a part of being in the beach is to play with the beach sand. Adult and children alike enjoys playing with beach sand.

I remember my beach experiences. I always bring with me my "must beach accesories (my mini shovels, rake, pail, etc)" for playing with the beach sand. I think i spent more time playing with the beach sand than swimming.:) I remember I always asked my friends to cover my body with the sand, I will stay there for an hour and watching everyone swimming or just walking on the beach.

My favorite place to relax is the beach. The sound of the waves and the breeze from the sea is soothing and relaxing. The sound of the waves at night puts me to sleep. And the breeze from the sea wakes me up in the morning.

One of favorite thing to do while on the beach. I can watch everyday (if I can) the sunrise and the sunset on the beach. . It's just beautiful and it will lead you to wonder the beauty of sun as it set down or rises. It's always different and beautiful. It just reflect the artistic side of the creator, God. He made everything beautiful!:)

No comments: