Wednesday, August 01, 2007

mindoro sunset...

mindoro sunset...one of the things that i missed! mindoro is another beautiful island in philippines. a place that i visit whenever time permits me to. i have lots of memories with friends and church family in the island of mindoro. mindoro will always have a part in my heart. it is one place that also aided me in my christian walk. i will miss the medical and dental missions in mindoro. those are the good times with friends and church family. memories i will always treasure in my heart. even the weeks that we were stranded in that island 'coz of the super typhoon that made all the passenger boats impossible to cross the sea with it's huge and scary waves! i will not forget the bridge that was destroyed by a huge and strong wave as we started boarding the boat! amids of all those adventures and challenges...given an opportunity....i will still go and visit mindoro!




No comments: